Other Ways to Give
- PRESENCE – Give of your presence by attending our schoolwide mass with our students and faculty on Wednesday mornings in the parish.
- PRAYER – Give of your prayers by keeping St. John Vianney School in your daily prayers.
- SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS – Stop by our school office to pick up one of our complimentary SJV license plate frames so you can help us spread the good news about St. John Vianney School when driving around Rancho Cordova!
- PLANNED GIVING – Consider making a planned gift to St. John Vianney School by including SJV in your will, designating SJV as a beneficiary, creating a charitable gift annuity or trust for SJV, and/or make a gift of your property to SJV.
- VEHICLES – Donate your car, truck, boat, RV, etc. through the CARS vehicle donation program and SJV will receive 70% of the net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle.
- PATRONAGE – Participate in Amazon Smile and shop/fill prescriptions at Rite-Aid and a percentage of all of your purchases will be given back to St. John Vianney School
If you would like to speak directly with our Advancement Director, Jessica Loria, regarding other meaningful ways in which you’d like to give of your time and/or resources, please reach out to Jessica directly at email@example.com / (443)622-7197.
THANK YOU for your continued support of St. John Vianney School!