Other Ways To Give
St. John Vianney Catholic School relies on the generosity of supporters like YOU – parents, alumni, grandparents, parishioners, faculty/staff, donors, community partners – to fulfill our mission. Every gift to St. John Vianney Catholic School is a recognition of your commitment to the next generation of Catholic school students and disciples of Christ who will leave their marks on our world for the better! Thank you in advance for your support and commitment to our school. If you are looking for ways to give, please consider gifts of:
- PRAYER – Give of your prayers by keeping St. John Vianney School in your daily prayers.
- SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS – Stop by our school office to pick up one of our complimentary SJV license plate frames so you can help us spread the good news about St. John Vianney School when driving around Rancho Cordova!
- PLANNED GIVING – Consider making a planned gift to St. John Vianney School by including SJV in your will, designating SJV as a beneficiary, creating a charitable gift annuity or trust for SJV, and/or make a gift of your property to SJV.
- VEHICLES – Donate your car, truck, boat, RV, etc. through the CARS vehicle donation program and SJV will receive 70% of the net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle.
- PATRONAGE – Participate in Amazon Smile and shop/fill prescriptions at Rite-Aid and a
percentage of all of your purchases will be given back to St. John Vianney School
Financial gifts can be made by mailing or dropping them off at the school office. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. The mailing address is, 10499 Coloma Road, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670.
If you would like to speak directly with our Advancement Director regarding other meaningful ways in which you’d like to give of your time and/or resources, please reach out to Lauren Neff directly at: LNeff@sjvschool.org or call (916) 363-4610.
THANK YOU for your continued support of St. John Vianney Catholic School!