Volunteers for coaching make extracurricular athletics possible. All volunteers are expected to follow school policies and guidelines.
Boys and girls in grades 1-4 may participate in the Little Dribblers Program. This program is designed to develop basketball skills in our younger students and give them the opportunity to play against teams from other schools in a non-competitive setting.
PAL Sports Programs:
- Boys’ Flag Football (Grades 6-8)
- Girls’ Flag Football (Grades 6-8)
- Girls’ Volleyball (Grades 5-8)
- Boys’ volleyball (Grades 7-8)
- Boys’ Basketball (Grades 5-8)
- Girls’ Basketball (Grades 5-8)
- Track and Field (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)
- Cross Country (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)
- Golf (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)