Prospective students are considered for acceptance at St. John Vianney School based on the following:
- Children whose parents/guardians have completed required hours of service and paid all school fees.
- Brothers and sisters of students who are presently enrolled at St. John Vianney.
- Catholics who are registered, active participants of St. John Vianney Parish
Those who withdraw of their own volition lose all right to priority in readmission.
- Students entering Transitional Kindergarten must be 4 years old on, or before, September 1.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on, or before, September 1.