Nondiscriminatory Admission and Hiring Policies
Prospective students are considered for acceptance at St. John Vianney School based on the following:
- Children whose parents/guardians have completed required hours of service and paid all school fees.
- Brothers and sisters of students who are presently enrolled at St. John Vianney.
- Catholics who are registered, active participants of St. John Vianney Parish (A parish member is a person whose presence enriches the life of the parish community, is registered with the parish office, and regularly attends Sunday Mass at St. John Vianney Church).
- Transferring Catholics who become members of SJV Parish and whose children currently attend parochial school.
- Catholics who are members of parishes other than St. John Vianney.
- Those who withdraw of their own volition lose all right to priority in readmission.
These priorities are guidelines only. The Pastor and Principal have discretionary authority over the application of these guidelines.
Students entering Transitional Kindergarten must be 4 years old on, or before, September 1.
Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on, or before, September 1.
Student transfers into grade 8 will only be considered for students from another Catholic School to St. John Vianney School.
Please stop by the school office at 10499 Coloma Rd. Rancho Cordova, CA to pick up an admission packet or call (916) 363-4610 to have one mailed.